Ehsaas Scholarship Program
Former Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan’s Ehsaas Scholarship has been announced for poor students from low-income families who want to continue attending school. Under this program, 50,000 first-year college students will get scholarships yearly for their first four or five years.
PM Imran Khan’s Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 is a great initiative that will assist poor students in getting the funds they need to continue their education. More than 200,000 students will have to get help from the Ehsaas Scholarship by 2023.
The Higher Education Commission lets students at public universities submit applications online for the Ehsaas Scholarship for 2023. (HEC). It expects to pay full tuition and living costs, so the scholarship will be up to PKR 40,000/-.
Scholarship name: Ehsaas scholarship program
Scholarship type: Undergraduate (college students)
Eligible students: belonging to a poor family (low-income families)
Per year scholarship fund: Rs 40,000/-
How to Apply Online!
Who can apply to the Ehsaas Scholarship Program?
- Students belonging to families with family incomes less than Rs 45,000/- can apply for this scholarship.
- The students who are not eligible for this scholarship, their applications will be rejected.
- The availability of this scholarship is divided 50-50 percent for boys and girls equally.
- A 2% quota is fixed for disabled students.
- From where can you apply for the Ehsaas scholarship program?
- The Ehsaas scholarship covers FATA, Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK), and Gilgit Baltistan (GB). You can’t apply for another scholarship if you’ve already obtained one.
- Important note:
- If you don’t have a CNIC, you should apply for a NADRA CNIC and an Ehsaas Scholarship.
- If you are younger than 18, you can use your own B-Form to apply.
- If you use your sister’s, brother’s, or parents’ CNIC, the relevant authority will just turn down your application.
How to apply for this scholarship?
Step 1: You read the rules about who can enter and are eligible based on what the official said. You can start your application by going to https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/#/loginwhich is the official website for the Ehsaas Scholarship.
Step 2: If you have already signed up, enter your CNIC/Passport and password to enter your account. If you haven’t signed up, click the “Sign Up” button.
Step 3: provide the required information, including your name, address, mobile number, and email address on the Ehsaas scholarship program.
- Student’s CNIC / Form B
- Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC
- Student’s Domicile
- DMCs / Transcripts / Certificates of Matric and FA / FSc etc
- Income certificate of father/guardian
- Copy of previous scholarship (if you won any)
- Last six months’ utility bills
- Rent agreement, if required
- Death certificate, if required