- Address Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU 2 Ashfaq Ahmed Rd - H-8/2 H-8, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, PK
- Education Bachelor/ Master/ BS
- Salary Offer 30000+ USD 30000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Job Opportunity at Allama Iqbal Open University
Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) is inviting online applications for various posts on a contract basis, initially for one year. These posts are related to the “Sustainability of Distance Learning Initiatives Including Tele-School” under the “Pandemic Response Effectiveness Project” (PREP), Credit # 6590-PK.
The eligibility of candidates will be determined as per the advertised terms and conditions. Subsequent shortlisting/ scrutiny shall strictly be determined/ carried out as per the provisions laid down in the AIOU Recruitment Rules 2022. Maximum age limit as prescribed under Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Relaxation of Upper Age Limit Rules, 1993 (amended from time to time), as provided in AIOU Services Statutes 1978 (amended from time to time).
- Applicants are required to apply online, through the AIOU Job Portal on www.aiou.edu.pk. A paid fee challan in original is required to be presented at the time of the test interview. The candidates must submit their applications online. No hard copy of applications is acceptable. However, at the time of the written test/interview, the candidates will have to bring original certificates fee challan for verification.
- Applicants working on Regular/acting charge officiating/ Ad-hoc current charge, and/or contract basis in Government/ Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies (including employees of AIOU) must apply through the proper channel and obtain NOC & service certificate(s) issued by the respective Controlling Authority. If these are not obtained by the due date, the application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected. Information claimed in the online application form will be treated as final, and subsequent claims of experience and any other information that was not given in the online application form will not be accepted.
- AIOU has the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any post, without assigning any reason thereof. Candidates are required to provide a valid/non-MNP cell number (for SMS) and postal address for TCS/courier delivery. AIOU shall not be responsible for delay in courier or non-receipt of SMS.
- The processing fee is Rs. 1000/- through a challan downloaded from the AIOU Job Portal.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for the test/interview.
- Candidates who have already applied for these posts advertised in March 2023 need not apply again.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 28-04-2023.