- Address Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Punjab, Pakistan, PK
- Education Master | MPhil | PhD | M.Sc | MS
- Salary Offer 60,000 + USD 60,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan BZU Jobs 2023
Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan BZU Multan, located in Multan, Punjab Pakistan, is currently accepting applications for various positions. As per the advertisement published in the daily Express Newspaper on April 16, 2023, eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the positions of Treasurer, Lecturer Islamic Studies, and Assistant Professor Islamic Studies. These job opportunities at Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan BZU are in the fields of education and others. If you are interested and eligible for any of these positions, please submit your application as soon as possible.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess Master’s, MS, M.Sc, MPhil, and PhD qualifications recognized by HEC. For more information, please refer to the advertisement.
The following is the university’s policy regarding foreign degrees, certificates, and diplomas:
- Only degrees/certificates/diplomas from foreign universities or institutions that have been recognized or attested by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan and Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) or any other competent agency/authority will be accepted.
- Foreign degree holders must provide an equivalent certificate issued by the HEC or IBCC, as applicable, along with their application form.
- The requirement for a Masters’ degree (Foreign) in the eligibility criteria refers to a degree from a chartered foreign university that has been granted equivalence with Pakistan’s MS/MPhil or 18 years of education by the HEC.
- The Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan will only accept the equivalence of foreign and local academic qualifications as determined by
- Higher Education Commission (HEC), Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), or other relevant regulatory authority.
- If a candidate claims that their qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, they must submit proof of equivalence issued by the regulatory authority before the closing date.
- Applications from candidates whose results have not been officially announced by the Controller of Examinations of the concerned university on or before the closing date of the advertisement will not be considered.
- Applications must be sent to the Deputy Registrar (Admin-1), Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, either by hand or through courier services.
Please take note of the following:
- The deadline for submitting applications is May 19, 2023, during office hours.
- For inquiries and information about the posts, please contact 061-9210329 & 061-9210071-75/ Ext-1105, 1109 & 1133.
- The eligibility and shortlisting of candidates (where required) will follow the University’s prescribed procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview, and no travel expenses will be covered.
- The University reserves the right to not fill/withdraw any advertised post/ withhold the appointment against any post without providing any reason.
- The University will not be held accountable if call letters are not received due to any negligence by the courier agency, post office, or telephonic message.
How to Apply?
To apply for these positions, candidates must follow the below guidelines:
- Apply online through the BZU website: jobs.bzu.edu.pk
- Submit hard copies of the online application form (duly signed) along with attested copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts, and certificates. Applications other than online will not be accepted.
- Carefully fill out the online form according to the guidelines and instructions provided on the BZU website: www.bzu.edu.pk
- Provide a computer-generated bank draft (non-refundable) with the following amounts:
- For the post of Treasurer: Rs. 5,000/-
- For the post of Assistant Professor & Lecturer: Rs. 3,000/-
- Attach an experience certificate and NOC issued from the HR Department of the Employer.
- Submit an online bank transaction/bank challan of the respective amounts mentioned above at the University Branch, Main Campus, HBL A/C # 12717900643601 OR UBL A/C # 085700300018.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Candidates currently employed in a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channels before the due date; otherwise, their application will not be entertained.
- Applications received after the last date will not be accepted, even if posted before the last date.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained, and the candidate will be considered ineligible for the post.
Please take a look at the online advertisement below for further details before applying.