- Address Assistant Director, (HRM) Higher Education Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan, Pk
- Education Matric, Bachelor, Master
- Vacancies 11
- Salary Offer 50000+ USD 50000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Higher Education Commission HEC
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity? The HEC published the latest jobs opportunity for you in the Daily newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 17 April 2023. So don’t wait till the last date to apply. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Details of Posts
HEC is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Content Developer, Assistant Manager Data Analytics, Graphic Designer, Education Engagement Expert, Employment Promotion Expert, Assistant Manager Coordination, Naib Qasid, Assistant Manager Social Media Seo, Monitoring Evaluation Expert, Project Director and Assistant Manager Monitoring. The advertisement was published on 03 March 2023.
- Qualification: Matric | Bachelor | Master
How to apply
- Applicants are required to apply online from HEC website https://careers.hec.gov.pk. No need to send hard copy of C.V. and documents. Interested candidates for the posts of Naib Qasid may send their applications in hard form on the address given below.
- Test/Interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad/Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted via Audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta & Peshawar).
- Application processing fee @Rs. 600/- for Sr. No. 1 to 7may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd and proof of the receipt may be uploaded on the HEC website https://careers.hec.gov.pk.
- Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. Five (05) years general age relaxation already included. Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
- The experience as part time, honorary, apprentice and internee (as a part of study) will not be considered/counted as experience.
- Selectee can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason as well as to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
- Applicants are required to submit their applications within 15 days from the date of publication. Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.