- Address Ministry of Housing and Works, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, PK
- Education Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MCS, MIT, DAE, LLb, LLM, B.E, MS, Others, BS
- Vacancies 10
- Salary Offer 60000+ USD 60000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
PHA Foundation Islamabad for Assistant Director
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity? The PHA Foundation Islamabad published the latest jobs opportunity for you in the Daily K2 Jobs newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 07 April 2023. So don’t wait till the last date to apply. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Details of Posts
PHA Foundation Islamabad is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, sub engineer civil, LDC, Assistant Director, Web Developer, Assistant Network System Administrator, Steno Typist, Sub Engineer Electrical, Assistant Private Secretary, Naib Qasid, Sub Engineer, Assistant Director General Cadre and It Assistant. The advertisement was published on 23 March 2023.
- Qualification: Primary | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | MCS | MIT | DAE | LLb | LLM | B.E | MS | Others | BS
How to apply
- All the recruitment will be observed as per Establishment Division’s Policy on website and vide office Memorandum No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 22-10-2014 as amended on 21-09-2017 & 27-12-2017 and Mechanism dated 16-01-2015, 03- 03-2015, 11-05-2017, 18-08-2017 and 04-03-2019.
- Interested candidates may first visit http://www.ats.org.pk and apply for the post online.
- Candidates are liable to pay Rs. 300/- as test fee online at bank branches of HBL or Bank Al-Habib Limited as prescribed on application Form. Deposited fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate application form and deposit test fee for each post.
- After depositing prescribed fee, Original Application form along with Original Deposit Slip and CNIC Copy should be sent to the Manager, Operations, Allied Testing Service, 111-B, Street No. 30, F-10/1, Islamabad before closing date of submission of application form. Don’t send documents/testimonials to ATS office, attested copies of the testimonials/ documents will, however, be provided by the candidates to qualify the screening test as and when required by ATS or the appointing authority for scrutiny purpose. Original documents (educational and experience shall be produced by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Application must be submitted within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Application received after due date will not be considered and no applications will be entertained by hand. Moreover, incomplete applications or application submitted with fake document will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Employees of Government/Semi Government Bodies/Corporations should forward their applications through proper channel and produce NOC at the time to interview.
- General age relaxation of five (05) years already included in the age limit. However other specified age relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed as per Government Rules/Policy.
- NO TA/DA shall be admissible for written test interview.
- All quotas as per Government rules are applicable.
- Candidates will be considered on the basis of their domicile as mentioned against each vacancy. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
- The Competent Authority has rights to defer or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.