- Address Human Resource Director LESCO 22-A Queens Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, PK
- Education Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | BA | B.com | MS | BS
- Salary Offer 40000+ USD 40000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
LESCO Jobs 2023 – Lahore Electric Supply Company | Apply Online OTS
Discover the latest job vacancies available at Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO) by reading this comprehensive guide, which provides detailed information on LESCO job openings, their requirements, and the application process. For more specific details on job descriptions, necessary skills, and other relevant post-related information, please refer to the LESCO and OTS websites.
Thinking about pursuing a career with Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO)? As one of the biggest electric supply companies in Lahore, LESCO provides electricity to numerous residential and commercial properties in the area. In this article, we’ll take a look at the various job positions available at LESCO and provide guidance on how to land your dream job.
How to Apply
- To register and submit the application, please visit the OTS website at www.ots.org.pk, either online or offline.
- Candidates will be charged a test fee of Rs. 80/- per applicant, which should be paid in any branch of BANK ALFALAH, HBL, or ABL using the prescribed Bank Challan available for download from the website www.ots.org.pk.
- Along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC, experience certificates, and two recent passport size photographs, candidates must send the completed prescribed application form, as well as the original fee challan, via courier service/Pakistan post, etc., to the following address: Manager Operation (LESCO) Open Testing Service Office No.1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, ISLAMABAD
- Applications submitted by hand or after the due date will not be entertained.
- After submitting the application for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check the Testing Agency website www.ots.org.pk for important announcements related to the recruitment process, such as roll numbers slip, written test schedule, result, etc.