- Address Pakistan Single Window - Regional Office, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, PK
- Education Bachelor | Master | Others
- Salary Offer 50000+ USD 50000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Pakistan Single Window (PSW) Jobs 2023 – How to Apply Online
Job opportunities are available at the Pakistan Single Window (PSW) for the year 2023. These positions are located in Islamabad and Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, as advertised on May 3, 2023, in the daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper.
Pakistan Single Window (PSW) is a public sector organization established under Section 42 of the Companies Act, 2017. Its main objective is to function as the operating entity of Pakistan Customs, Federal Board of Revenue, for the development and management of the Pakistan Single Window (PSW) system, which aims to facilitate imports, exports, and transit trade. The organization is headquartered in Islamabad, with a regional office in Karachi. PSW is currently seeking highly driven and enthusiastic individuals to fill the following available positions.
The following job positions are now available: Associate Software Architect, Software Engineer II, Assistant Manager HR, Data Scientist, IT Business Analyst, Software Engineer DevOps, Lead Software Engineer, Assistant Manager Planning Reconciliation, Principal Data Analyst II, Principal Software Engineer, Analyst Software Engineer DevOps, Data Analyst I, Software Engineer III, Deputy Manager IT Operations Support, Associate IT Business Analyst, Product Owner, SQA Analyst I, Head of Information Security, Analyst Software Engineer, Release Manager, Procurement Executive, Lead Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, Principal Data Analyst, System Analyst, Engineer, Principal Database Administrator, SQA Analyst III, Data Analyst II, SQA Analyst II, Data Analyst III, Assistant Manager Change Management, Associate Systems Engineer Servers Storage, and Principal Software Engineer I.
Candidates holding educational backgrounds such as Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, and others will be given preference.
How to Apply
- To apply for the above-mentioned job positions, interested candidates can visit the official website of PSW at www.kor to apply online and view the detailed job description along with the required qualifications and experience.
- Alternatively, candidates can also email their updated resumes with the position title mentioned in the subject line of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application deadline is 15 days from the date of the advertisement. We are an equal-opportunity employer and encourage females to apply.