- Address Balochistan Public Service Commission - Samungli Road - Near Railway Crossing, Balochistan, Quetta
- Education Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBBS, BDS, MS, BS USD Month
|GO to Home Page
Advertisement No 12/2023 For Jobs at BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission
Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released Advertisement No. 12/2023, inviting applications for various positions. The available roles include Assistant Optometrist, Dental Surgeon, Speech Therapist, Assistant Sub Inspector, Assistant Agriculture Engineer, Lady Medical Officer and Medical Officer, as advertised on September 27, 2023, in a leading daily newspaper. Preference will be given to candidates with educational backgrounds in BDS, Bachelor’s, Intermediate, MS, MBBS, and Master’s degrees, among others. This presents an opportunity for qualified individuals to contribute their expertise to BPSC. Interested candidates are encouraged to review the detailed advertisement for further information on application procedures and eligibility criteria.
How to Apply
- All applications for initial recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through the BPSC website at www.bpsc.gob.pk. No hardcopy of the online application is required. However, applicants without internet access may submit their applications on the prescribed form in person or by mail to the Balochistan Public Service Commission in Quetta on or before the closing date, which is October 26, 2023. The application form is available on the BPSC website and should provide detailed information in accordance with the specified conditions for the applied position.
- b) Candidates are required to bring their original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan), and a downloaded copy of the Admission Certificate/Roll no slip at the time of the Screening/Written Test. Please note that only original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) will be accepted as valid documents. Candidates are advised to retain the original T.R and not send it to the BPSC office beforehand to avoid any inconvenience during entry into the Examination Halls.
- c) For candidates who submitted their application by hand or through mail/post, their roll no slips will be sent to their postal address, and they will also be notified via SMS.
- d) Admission Certificates/Roll no slips for the Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written test) for the applied posts will be available on the BPSC website at www.bpsc.gob.pk. Candidates are advised to regularly check the website. They will also receive notifications via SMS.
- e) No additional time will be allotted for postal transit, etc.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt of
- Rs. 600 for BPS-17.
- Rs. 400 for BPS-11. The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan only in the province of Balochistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM.FEE RECEIPT BPSC, incorporating the relevant RCO/District-wise Code in Challan. The RCO/District-wise code is available on the official website of this Commission at www.bpsc.gob.pk.