- Address Mr. Ali Haider Chatta, Section Officer (HEC) Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training - Room #210 - C Block - 2nd Floor Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, PK
- Education PhD
- Salary Offer 200000+ USD 200000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU Islamabad Jobs 2023
The International Islamic University (IIU), Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU), and Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training (MOENT) are seeking candidates for the following positions in Islamabad, Pakistan, as advertised in the Daily Dawn Newspaper on April 25, 2023:
- Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU), Islamabad
- International Islamic University (IIU), Islamabad
The institutions are inviting applications from competent and motivated academic leaders and administrators who can enhance and improve the management of the two vital resources for intellectual growth and higher education, namely the Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) and International Islamic University (IIU) in Islamabad.
The eligibility criteria for the applicants are as follows:
- The applicant should not exceed 65 years of age on the deadline for submitting applications.
- The applicant must have obtained a Ph.D. degree from a Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized or UNESCO-listed institution.
- The applicant should have prior experience in a senior academic, research, or management leadership position.
- The applicant must have an outstanding research and publication track record.
Qualification and Experience:
The evaluation of applicants will be based on their academic and leadership skills, accomplishments, and evidence of significant scholarship, administration, impactful research, strategic planning, financial management, and resource development. A comprehensive comprehension of higher education issues, including the improvement of pedagogy and quality assurance, research and development, economic impact, development of human and financial resources, and constructive social engagement with communities through the creation of an enabling university environment, will be regarded as a significant asset.
Terms of Appointment:
The Chancellor will appoint the Vice Chancellor/Rector for a duration of 4 years, or as prescribed by the law, and will be entitled to receive the “Vice Chancellor Salary Package,” as sanctioned by the Chancellor.
Application Process/ How to Apply:
- Candidates with relevant experience and capabilities to meet the demands of the position are invited to apply by submitting their applications on the prescribed proforma (available for download from the Ministry’s website www.mofept.gov.pk).
- The application should include a detailed CV, copies of testimonials, experience certificates, and other documentary evidence of accomplishments.
- The application can be submitted via post to the address provided or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and must reach by 5th May, 2023. Additionally, applicants should attach a separate letter of intent, explaining in no more than 300 words their vision to strengthen and develop the University’s programs.
- Applicants who had previously applied with reference to the Ministry’s advertisement dated 25th September, 2022 need not apply again as their previous application will be accepted under the current advertisement.
- Candidates who are already employed in Government/Semi-Government positions are required to apply through the proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview, and no TA/DA will be provided.
Join our WhatsApp Group for daily job Updates: Click Here
- Total Jobs 11 Jobs
- Category Education & Training
- Location Islamabad
- Address C Block Pak Secretariat, Red Zone, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Punjab