- Address BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan, PK
- Education Master, MPhil, PhD, MA, M.Sc, MS
- Vacancies 460+
- Salary Offer 60000+ USD 60000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
BPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement No. 04/2023
Applications are invited for initial recruitment to the following permanent posts in the Colleges, Higher & Technical Education Department of Government of Balochistan. The BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission published the latest jobs opportunity for eligible candidates on the BPSC website. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 31 March 2023. So don’t wait to apply until the end date. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Lecturer, Lecturer of Computer Science, Lecturer of Chemistry, Lecturer Physics, Lecturer English Literature, Lecturer Psychology, Urdu Lecturer, Lecturer of Statistics, Lecturer Political Science, Lecturer Botany, Lecturer Geography, Lecturer Geology, Lecturer Environmental Science, Lecturer Zoology, Lecturer Sociology, Lecturer Economics, Lecturer Mathematics, Lecturer English Linguistics, Lecturer History and Lecturer Pakistan Studies. The advertisement published on 07 March 2023.
- Qualification Master Degree or equivalent qualification (at least in second Division) in the relevant Subject from a recognized University;
- Age Limit 21 to 35 years and general upper age relaxation up to 43 years granted by the Govt. of Balochistan for fresh candidates as well as Government servants.
- Gender Only Male candidates are eligible.
How to apply
- All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC’s website www.bpsc.gob.pk.
No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta by hand or by mail on or before the closing date i.e. 31st March, 2023. Application form available at BPSC website giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate/Roll no slip at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to BPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
- Those candidates who have submitted their application by hand or sent by mail/post, their roll no slips will be dispatched to their postal address as well as they will be intimated through sms.
- Admission Certificates/Roll no slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written test) for posts applied will be placed on the website of BPSC i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well.
- No extra time is allowed for postal transit etc.
APPLICATION FEE: The Candidates are required to deposit theoriginal treasury receipt of Rs.600 for BPS-17. The amount should
be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of
Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM.FEE RECEIPT BPSC.