- Address Cantt Public Education System, Mardan, KPK, Pakistan, PK
- Education Bachelor, Master, B.Ed, BA, MA, M.Sc, BS
- Vacancies 20
- Salary Offer 60000+ USD 60000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Cantt Public Education System Mardan Jobs 2023
The Cantt Public Education System Mardan is now inviting applications from suitable female candidates for their job opportunities in the year 2023. We are looking for highly motivated and dedicated female candidates who are committed to the cause of imparting quality education to the students.
The Education Department invites applications from suitable female candidates for the various posts at Cantt Public Education System Mardan. The candidates are required to apply through the online MIL&C website and submit the application form latest by the given deadline. The selection process will be done on the basis of an interview. We look forward to your applications and wish you all the best for this opportunity.
Cantt Public Education System Mardan is open applications for various posts including Admin Supervisor, Mathematics Teacher, Fashion Designing, Teacher, Montessori Teacher, Computer Lab Attendant, Computer Teacher, Science Lab Attendant, Section Head, Qaria, English Teacher, History Teacher, Science Teacher, Driving Instructor and Geography Teacher. The advertisement was published on 23 March 2023 in Daily Express newspaper.
Qualification & Experience
The candidates are required to have a minimum of a Bachelor, Master, B.Ed, BA, MA, M.Sc or BS degree in the relevant field and must have attained a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in the relevant field.
Terms & Conditions
- These posts shall be non-transferable. The recruitment will be on a contract basis, with the selected candidate receiving a three-year contract, the same will be further renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance as assessed by the institutions.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interviews and no TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The candidates called for interview shall bring original documents and 2 x sets of attested copies of all documents, 2 x passport size photographs and CNIC.
- 2% quota is reserved for the especially abled candidates.
- Eligibility for all Pakistan applicants.
How to apply
The candidates are required to fill the online application form available on the ML&C Deptt Careers portal i.e https://careers.mlc.gov.pk/ and submit it latest by the given deadline.
Interested candidates must read the full advertisement online for more information before applying.