- Address Forest Department, Chitral, KPK, Pakistan, PK
- Education Master
- Vacancies 1
- Salary Offer 60000+ USD 60000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Consultant Jobs 2023 in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Forest Department
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Forest Department is implementing Scaling-up of Glacial Lake Outburst Flood Risk Reduction (GLOF-II PROJECT), a UNDP funded Project. The GLOF-II Project is currently being implementing in targeted valleys of Kalam Forest Division i.e. Utror, Matiltan and Mankiyal valleys. Kalam Forest Division intends to conduct conservation survey in the field in consultation with local communities of the valleys, analyze, degradation situation and develop Conservation Plans proposing different feasible project interventions for conservation and restoration of natural forests ecosystem and livelihood of the local communities as envisaged in the project documents. The consultants will have to conduct field survey and to highlight Geological Topography, Flora and Fauna of the Valleys.
The Kalam Forest Division invites expression of interest from consultants having sufficient professional experience and qualifications in field survey and developing of conservation plans.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Forest Department published the latest jobs opportunity for you in Daily Dawn newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 31 March 2023. So don’t wait to apply until the end date. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Forest Department is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Consultant. The advertisement published on 16 March 2023.
Specific Skills and Qualifications Required of the Consultant
- The consultants must have Master degree in Geo-Information Sciences & Earth Observation with specialization in Forestry for Sustainable Development. Preference will be given to foreign degree.
- Qualified and Professional Forester having more than 35 years progressive experience.
- Having sufficient experience in GIS/Remote Sensing with Govt Department, National and International Organizations. As this technology will be helpful in Geo-mapping and identification of proposed project interventions in the field with the help of GPS.
- Having strong background in management of private/public and state forests for conservation; Sustainable Forest Management, Planning and Monitoring.
- Relevant experience in field survey and report writing.How to apply
Application along with attested copies of degrees, other relevant/supporting documents and experience certificates will be evaluated as per government criteria. The department reserves the rights to accept or disqualify the consultancy if found any documents submitted either dubious or tempered or inaccurate. The shortlisted consultants will be called for interview. Application along with attested copies of degrees, other relevant/supporting documents and experience certificates shall reach to the office of undersigned within 15 days of the first publication of this advertisement positively.
Interested candidates who want to apply read the full advertisement online for more details.