- Address Public Health Engineering Department, Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan, Pakistan
- Education Bachelor, Master, MS, MPhil
- Vacancies 13
- Salary Offer 40000+ USD 40000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Deputy Director Jobs in Public Health Engineering Department KPK
Are you seeking employment that’s exciting? The most recent job opportunity for you was published in the Daily Dawn newspaper by the Public Health Engineering Department KPK. The advertisement’s date for submissions is April 6, 2023. Thereby, don’t wait until the end to apply. You may read all the prerequisites for the job vacancies as well as detailed instructions on how to apply here.
Details of Posts Deputy Director Jobs
For the duration of the project, qualified candidates (male and female) with domicile in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or the Merged Areas are invited to apply online for the following project-based positions on a fixed-pay or contract basis:
This is in accordance with the project policy of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government. In order to fill the positions of Deputy Director, GIS Specialist, GIS Analyst, Database Administrator, Assistant, Accountant, Computer Operator, and Data Collector, the Public Health Engineering Department of KPK is seeking active, qualified, and motivated candidates. On March 19, 2023, the ad was published in the newspaper.
- Qualification Bachelor, Masters
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants will be given a temporary invitation to take the ETEA screening test. The appointing authority, however, will conduct a thorough investigation and will disqualify any candidates found to be unqualified in any way at any point in the recruitment process.
- Only those candidates who have made the shortlist list will receive interview call letters.
- The ETEA screening test results and the “Selection Criteria” as specified in the Project Policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will serve as the basis for shortlisting.
- For the purpose of creating the merit list, only post-qualification experience will be taken into account.
- Before the last day for application receipt, candidates must be fully qualified.
- Applications that are not complete or are submitted after the deadline won’t be considered.
- Age relaxation will be permitted in accordance with current government regulations.
- Candidates employed by governmental or quasi-governmental organisations should apply through the appropriate channels.
- Applicants who want to apply for multiple positions must submit separate applications and fees for each position.
The Competent Authority retains the right to alter the number of openings or to accept or reject any application with a justification.
- No TA or DA will be allowed during the test or interview.
- Equivalent credentials from HEC must be presented in the event of a foreign degree. In-progress credentials, degrees, and programmes won’t be taken into consideration.
- Corrections may be made for counting errors or omissions.
How To Apply
- The initial step for interested candidates is to apply for the positions online at www.etea.edu.pk.
- A required UBL/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash online deposit slip with a token number is required when the online application has been submitted successfully. There will be created project code and candidate personal information.
- Grab a printout of the deposit slip that was generated and deposit the required test fee (which is non-refundable) at any UBL Bank branch, UBL OMNI agent, Easypaisa App or agent, or Jazz Cash App or agent.
- Please preserve the original deposit slip (candidate copy) bearing the agent’s stamp to yourself and do not give it to anybody else after successfully submitting the fee.
- When submitting an online application, do not send any supporting documentation to the ETEA office. Instead, candidates who pass the screening exam must submit copies of their testimonies and supporting documentation as and when requested by the ETEA or the Appointing Authority for review.
- From March 22, 2023, an online application form will be available at www.etea.edu.pk.
- The deadline to submit an online application is April 6, 2023.
- ETEA will notify candidates through SMS to download and print their roll numbers from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidate instructions state not to provide a ported or converted cellphone number.
- On the roll no. slip, the test date, time, and location will be listed.
- For the postal/courier screening test, candidates will not receive a second Call Letter.
- At the time of online applications, please have your identification and a passport-size scanned photo (soft copy) with you.
- Before filling out the online application form, carefully read the instructions.
- At any time, ETEA must confirm the deposited fee. Your application will be rejected if your payment cannot be validated.
- The payment made using another person’s CNIC will not be validated.
- Unclaimed qualifications won’t be taken into account.
- Do not give anyone else access to the bank receipt; keep it safe just for yourself.
- Candidates’ applications that do not contain accurate information when completing the online application form will not only be rejected but also be pursued and stern action will be taken against them.