- Address Commandant, Garrison Human Resource Development Center, Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan, PK
- Education Matric
- Vacancies 1
- Salary Offer 25000+ USD 25000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Driver Jobs in Hyderabad Garrison Human Resource Development Center GHRDC
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity? The Garrison Human Resource Development Center GHRDC published the latest jobs opportunity for you in the Daily Express newspaper. The last date to apply as per the advertisement is 23 April 2023. So don’t wait till the last date to apply. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Details of Posts
Garrison Human Resource Development Center GHRDC is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Driver. The advertisement was published on 26 March 2023.
- Qualification: Matric
How to apply
- All applicants must submit their applications (CVs) to Garrison HRDC Hyderabad Cantonment by April 23, 2023, along with the following educational credentials and attested copies from any gazetted officer.
- Educational credentials and a transcript
- No recent Experience Certificate R3
- National Identity Card that is Newly Computed (Valid)
- Dumia JOD2 Passport-size images
- Clearly print the phone number and mailing address on the envelope for the response.
- The Federal Government-mandated regional quota and merit-based hiring criteria will be followed. The Sama Selection Board’s decision is final.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the test and interview.
- TA/DA presented for tests or interviews won’t be accepted.
- Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- The upper age limit for retired army men will be 45 years for which they will attach a copy of their pension book.
- All Candidate Preachers – Attach Bank Draft of Rs.1000 payable to HRDC 18 Div along with the application.
- Government employees must attach the departmental NOC with the application. . Oxy dismissed from government service and armed forces will be ineligible to apply for court conviction for serious offence.