- Address Head Office Telecom Foundation Complex Mauve Area, G-9/4, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, PK
- Education Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master, Ph.D
- Vacancies 74
- Salary Offer 35000 USD 35000 Month
|GO to Home Page
Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan Jobs 2023
This page provides information about DRAP Jobs 2023 (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan Jobs 2023) collected from various Pakistani newspapers and made available to visitors.
The Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) is a government agency responsible for regulating, licensing, and registering pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and healthcare items in Pakistan. It operates under the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations, and Coordination.
Candidates with qualifications such as DAE, Intermediate, Pharm D, MSc, LLB, Ph.D., and Master’s degree, along with relevant field experience (as specified in the advertisement), are encouraged to apply for the available positions.
- All the candidates who fulfil the minimum qualification, experience and age requirements will be provisionally allowed to appear in the
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in test.
- The candidates working in public sector departments / organizations shall be required to produce NOC from their department at the time
- No person shall be appointed against any position in DRAP if he or she has any financial or professional conflict of interest.
- No person shall be appointed as Director if he or she has immediate family members (parent, child, sibling or spouse) as senior officials
or owners of concerns dealing in therapeutic goods.
- Maximum age shall be calculated from the closing date of applications. The maximum age limit given in column-5 is final and no
further relaxation shall be allowed.
- Pay, allowances & other benefits shall be governed under DRAP Employees Service Regulations, 2015 (as amended) which are
available on the official website of the DRAP (www.dra.gov.pk).
- The Authority has the right to withdraw any or all of these posts at any stage during the course of recruitment process without assigning
any reason what so ever.
- Mere submission of application and qualification in initial screening test does not establish any right of a candidate for appointment
against any position in DRAP.
- At any stage during or after the recruitment process, if it is found that the candidate has provided false information/ documents, he or
she shall be considered disqualified for the post applied or appointment made.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply online at https://etc.hec.gov.pk/ within 15 days of publishing of this
advertisement by depositing requisite fee for each post. Challan Form and detailed instructions on how to apply are available on HEC
ETC’s website. Application received by hand or through courier / email shall not be accepted / entertained. The test fee is nonrefundable and non-transferable. In case of any difficulty during the online registration, please visit http://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or
Helplines: 051-111-119-432, 0334-111-9432.