- Address The Bank of Khyber BOK, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, PK
- Education Bachelor, Master, MBA, MS
- Salary Offer 70000 USD 70000 Month
|GO to Home Page
Head of Enterprise Risk Management Division BOK Jobs 2023 at The Bank of Khyber BOK
The Bank of Khyber (BOK) in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Head of Enterprise Risk Management Division. This vacancy was advertised in the daily Dawn Newspaper on July 15, 2023. Candidates with educational backgrounds such as Bachelor’s, MBA, Master’s, and MS degrees will be given preference.
The Bank of Khyber is looking for highly capable and motivated professionals to join as the Head of Enterprise Risk Management Division. If you possess strong leadership qualities and are driven towards achieving goals, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Join the Bank of Khyber and be a part of our dedicated team working towards effective enterprise risk management. Take this opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of the organization.
Apply now to become the Head of Enterprise Risk Management Division at the Bank of Khyber and shape a rewarding career in the banking industry.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Risk Management, Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field. Candidates with Master’s degrees in the aforementioned disciplines, as well as members of professional accounting bodies, CFA charterholders, or FRM qualified individuals (or those with other advanced certifications directly relevant to risk management), will be given preference. The degrees obtained should be from universities recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan. If the qualification is obtained from a foreign institution, an equivalence certificate from the HEC of Pakistan will be required during the interview process.
- A minimum of 12 years of work experience in the field of Credit & Risk Management is necessary, with at least 3 years of relevant experience at a senior level in a bank or regulated financial institution. Candidates who are currently heading the overall Enterprise Risk Management function of a bank will be exempted from the requirement of 3 years of relevant experience at a senior level.
- Formalizing risk appetite, culture, and providing training.
- Identifying and assessing risks, including validating risk scorecards/models.
- Mitigating and controlling risks, monitoring and reporting on risk management activities.
- Establishing risk architecture, ensuring governance and compliance.
- Applying industry best practices, BASEL framework, relevant SBP regulations, IFRS 9, ICAAP, and engaging with stakeholders to develop and implement risk strategies, policies, and procedures for various risk types.
- Leading the Market & Liquidity Risk Management Department, Operational Risk Management Department, and overseeing Environmental, Reputational, and Strategic Risk Management initiatives.
- Collaborating with Finance for capital calculation, conducting stress testing, and documenting the ICAAP process.
- Undertaking any other responsibilities assigned by the Chief Risk Officer.
How to Apply
Reporting directly to the Chief Risk Officer, this position offers the opportunity to be based in either Peshawar or Karachi. A competitive remuneration package, aligned with the market, will be provided. Interested candidates can visit our website at www.bok.com.pk/careers to apply online before the deadline of July 29th, 2023. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews, and no TA/DA will be provided for the interview process.