- Address Deputy Director HR & Admin Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority 2nd Floor DMLC Building Pakistan Red Crecent Society (PROS) Sufi Tabassum Road H-8/2, Islamabad, Islamabad
- Education Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor USD Month
|GO to Home Page
IHRA Job 2023 – Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority
Job information regarding the Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) Jobs 2023 has been recently posted. IHRA is an independent organization responsible for healthcare regulation. These job opportunities have been published in the Daily Jang newspaper. IHRA is seeking skilled and suitable candidates for positions in its Secretariat located in Islamabad. Detailed information about these job vacancies can also be found on the IHRA website at www.ihra.gov.pk.
The Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) is an autonomous body established under the Islamabad Healthcare Regulation Act of 2018. The primary objective of IHRA is to ensure the implementation and maintenance of quality assurance in healthcare services. It aims to promote accountability by establishing and enforcing minimum standards for service delivery.
How to Apply
To apply for the IHRA Jobs 2023, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit www.ihra.gov.pk to download the Application Form and Job Descriptions.
- Complete the Application Form with all the required details.
- Submit the completed application to the Deputy Director of HR & Admin at the following address: Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority 2nd Floor, DMLC Building, PRCS Sufi Tabassum Road, H-8/2, Islamabad.
|Software Developer .Net Core
|Software Developer Php