- Address Office of PSO to Chairman WAPDA WAPDA House, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, PK
- Education Bachelor, Master, B.E, BS
- Vacancies 50
- Salary Offer 50000+ USD 50000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Internship Program – Water and Power Development Authority
WAPDA is pleased to offer a national-level paid internship program that is tailored to meet the needs of fresh graduates seeking to enhance their professional skills and build their portfolios. This internship program is designed to offer young graduates an exciting opportunity to work alongside highly experienced professionals, receive on-the-job training, gain practical work experience, and learn work ethics at one of Pakistan’s most reputable organizations.
Both male and female candidates are welcome to apply, and we encourage applicants who are dedicated, dynamic, self-motivated, and eager to learn to take advantage of this opportunity.
|Open Merit:||15 Seats|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||5 seats|
|Gilgit Baltistan||5 seats|
|Azad Kashmir||5 seats|
|Tribal Districts of KP||5 seats|
- All Academic/Educational Docx
- Current Transcript
- CNIC Copy
- Domicile Copy
- Updated CV
- 02 recent passport size photos
- Police Verification Form
How to Apply/ Instructions & General Conditions:
- To apply for the WAPDA internship program, candidates must submit their applications online through the WAPDA official website at www.wapda.gov.pk/career.
- The deadline for submitting applications is April 12, 2023.
- Applications submitted in person will not be accepted.
- Completing the internship program successfully does not guarantee employment at WAPDA.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- WAPDA will not provide travel expenses for candidates attending interviews.
- Applicants must have a bank account in their operational name.
- Applicants must have completed their education from a recognized university or board approved by HEC.
- Candidates must present their original documents during the interview.
- WAPDA has the right to reject or cancel any application at any stage without providing any reason.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please call 042-99209082, Ext: 2688 during office hours.