- Address Planning Commission, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, Pakistan
- Education Primary, Bachelor, Master, BBA, MS, BS
- Vacancies 37
- Salary Offer 50000+ USD 50000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Jobs Announcement at Planning Commission
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment against following project posts on contract basis under project titled “Social Sector Accelerator (SSA) for Health, Nutrition, Education, Youth and Gender (HNEYG) National Priority Initiatives. The project’s main component is Ba-ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program which is among the flagship initiatives of the Prime Minister implemented by Ministry of Planning. Development and Special Initiatives: The Planning Commission Islamabad published the latest jobs opportunity for you in Daily Dunya newspaper.
Planning Commission Islamabad is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Quality Assurance Testing Engineer, Finance Officer, Admin Assistant, Project Manager, Learning Development Specialist, Marketing Manager, Placement Officer, Project Officer, Partnership Placement Manager, Marketing Executive, Project Director, Front End Developer, Naib Qasid, Product Manager, Partnership Leads, Admin Officer, Accounts Assistant, Devops Engineer, UI/Ux Designer, Monitoring Evaluation Learning Manager, Back End Developer, Finance Admin Manager And Monitoring Evaluation Learning Officer. The advertisement published on 04 March 2023.
- Qualification Primary, Bachelor, Master, BBA, MS, BS
- Experience Experience is essential depending on the nature of the job
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may submit their applications through National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- The detailed job descriptions of the advertised posts are available on Ministry of Planning, development and Special Initiatives website www.pc.gov.pk
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview as the case may be.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to present their original documents duly attested by HEC.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- This Ministry reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason or cancel partial or whole recruitment process/advertisement at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.