- Address Room No.129 First Floor D-Block Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, Pakistan
- Education Master
- Vacancies 5
- Salary Offer 50000+ USD 50000+ Month
|GO to Home Page
Jobs in Islamabad Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity? The Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training published the latest jobs opportunity for you in the Daily Ausaf newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 10 April 2023. So don’t wait till the last date to apply. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Details of Posts
Applications are invited from the BS-19 officers in regular services/cadres and occupational groups fulfilling the following eligibility criteria for the post of Deputy Permanent Delegate (DPD) (BS-19), Permanent Delegation of Pakistan to UNESCO, Paris, France, under the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Islamabad on deputation basis for a period of three (03) years
Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Deputy Permanent Delegate (DPD), and Permanent Delegation. The advertisement was published on 11 March 2023.
- Qualification: Masters
- Experience:12 years Public Sector experience
Conditions for ineligibility
- Officers against whom there are pending disciplinary proceedings.
- Officers who are beneficiaries of Plea-bargain/NRO.
- Officers who do not apply through proper channel.
- Officers who do not have completed PERS record for the last five years.
- Officers who were previously posted against any or the posts in the Mission but were recalled on account of poor performance.
- Officers who are in promotion Zone within three years.
- A two-page Statement of Purpose describing your proposed vision for fulfilling the requirements of the post.
- The terms & conditions, mentioned in Establishment Division O.M. No.4/3/2016-T-IV, dated 21-10-2020 for selection process regarding foreign appointments & postings, are applicable. The Establishment Division’s Policy Guidelines are available on this Ministry’s website.
How to apply
- Applications should reach the following address within thirty (30) days of publication of this advertisement. Sample Applicant’s Information Proforma and Job Description of the post of DPD can be accessed / downloaded from the Ministry’s website www.mofept.gov.pk.
- The Ministry reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage if s/he is found in-eligible in the light of above requirements.
- The Government may revert the officer to his / her parent department or to the service to which s/he belongs before the completion/expiry of tenure.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/ interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Advanced copies of applications will be entertained subject to the NOC received through propoer channel before the conduct of interview of the short-listed candidates.
- Applications sent in hard copy or through email will only be considered.
- Those who have already applied for the said post need not apply except providing difficient documents (if any). They may coordinate & confirm their status from the concerned office mentioned below.
Section Officer (NCC/RE/PNCU) Room No.129, First Floor, D-Block, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad
Jobs in Islamabad Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Advertisement
- Total Jobs 11 Jobs
- Category Education & Training
- Location Islamabad
- Address C Block Pak Secretariat, Red Zone, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Punjab