- Address Sindh Police, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, Pakistan
- Education Matric
- Vacancies 1500
- Salary Offer 35000+ USD 35000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Jobs in Sindh Police- Jobs in Police Department Government Of Sindh
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity? The Sindh Police published the latest job opportunity for you in the Daily Dawn newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 06 April 2023. So don’t wait till the last date to apply. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Details of Posts
Applications are invited from the Male Candidates having domicile in Sindh Province against 1500 vacant posts of Police Constable (BPS-07) in the Special Protection Unit (CPEC) Sindh.
Sindh Police is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the post of Constable. The advertisement was published on 10 March 2023.
- Qualification: Matric
How to apply
- Online Application / Registration is required to be filled on the Official website of Sukkur IBA University Testing Services (SIBA) Testing Service i.e apply.sts.net.pk
- After submission of online application candidates may download system generated challan of Rs. 900/- (Rupees nine hundred only) and deposit it in any branch of ABL/MCB Bank Ltd.
- Candidates are required to upload CNIC, Domicile, PRC/ Form-D, one recent photograph, academic documents when applying online.
- The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
- Candidates already in Government service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
- No online application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Additional 15 Marks shall be given to the interview qualified children of retired employees of Sindh Police or serving employees of Sindh Police having 25 years of qualifying service as on the last date of submission of online applications, as per Sindh Police Recruitment Policy.
- No relaxation in upper age limit, qualification and eligibility criteria shall be granted.
- Date, time & venue of all tests shall be intimated later through online call letters, SMS and website of SIBA Testing Service.
- No TA/DA will be given for test/interview.
- Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Post reserved for Women & Minority Quota in SPU (CPEC) Sindh have already been advertised.
- Candidates qualified in written test shall only be called for physical test by SIBA Testing Service.
- Test venue and date shall be communicated separately.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit online Application.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 5th April, 2023.