- Address Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, Pakistan
- Education Master, MIT, BIT and Bachelor
- Vacancies 10
- Salary Offer 80000+ USD 80000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Jobs Positions Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU 2023
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity? Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU published the latest job opportunity for you in the Daily Jung newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 27 March 2023. So don’t wait till the last date to apply. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Details of Posts
Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the post of Animator, Production Assistant, System Engineer, Non-Linear Editor, Broadcast Engineer Satellite, Archive Engineer, Network Engineer, Broadcast Engineer, Transmission Controller, Producer Transmission And Artist. The advertisement was published on 12 March 2023.
- Qualification: Master, MIT, BIT and Bachelor
- The eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per advertised terms and conditions and subsequent shortlisting/ scrutiny shall strictly be determined carried out as per the provisions laid down in the AIOU Recruitment Rules 2022.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Relaxation of Upper Age Limit Rules, 1993 (amended from time to time), as provided in AIOU Services Statutes 1978 (amended from time to time).
- Applicants are required to online, through AIOU Job Portal on www.aiou.edu.pk. Paid Fee Challan in original is required to be presented at the time of test interview. apply
- The candidates must submit their applications ONLINE. No hard copy of applications is acceptable. However, at the time of written test interview, the candidates will have to bring original certificates fee challan for verification.
- Applicants working on Regular acting charge officiating/ Ad-hoc current charge, and/or contract basis in Government Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies (including employees of AIOU) must apply through proper channel and NOC & service certificate(s) issued by the respective Controlling Authority, obtained by due date, failing which application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected.
- Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final, subsequent claims of experience and any other, earlier not given in on-line application form, are considered afterthough and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- The AIOU reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any post, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates are required to provide validnon-MNP cell number (for SMS), and postal address for TCS/courier delivery. AIOU shall not be responsible for delay in courier or non receipt of SMS.
- The processing fee is Rs. 1000-through challan downloaded from AIOU Job Portal.
- No TADA will be admissible to the candidates called for test interview.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 27-03-2023.