- Address Pakistan Air Force PAF, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan, Pakistan
- Education MA, CA, Others, Intermediate, B.com, BCS, BBA, MCS, Master, B.E, MS, Bachelor, M.sc, LLb, M.com and ACCA
- Vacancies 800+
- Salary Offer 40000+ USD 40000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Join Pakistan Air Force PAF As Commissioned Officer
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity? The Pakistan Air Force published the latest jobs opportunity for you in Daily Dawn newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 23 March 2023. So don’t wait till the last date to apply. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Details of Posts
Pakistan Air Force is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Islamiat Teacher, Teacher, Flying Officer, Aeronautical Engineer, Religious Officer, Psychologist, Commissioned Officer, Accounting Finance Teacher, Economics Teacher, Mathematics Teacher, and General Duty Pilot. The advertisement published on 03 March 2023.
- Qualification: MA, CA, Others, Intermediate, B.com, BCS, BBA, MCS, Master, B.E, MS, Bachelor, M.sc, LLb, M.com and ACCA
16 to 30
- Online registration at www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
- Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in the following subjects through e-Testing.
- General Duty Pilot Air Defence Logistics and A&SD English & Physics
- Aeronautical Engineering English, Physics & Maths
- 131 CSC Academic Test of Relevant Subject
- Initial medical examination and interview at I &S Centre.
- Only short listed candidates would be detailed for ISSB.
- Test / Interview by ISSB Kohat / Gujranwala / Malir / Quetta. Final medical examination at CMB, Lahore.
- Flying Aptitude Test (FAT) of GD (P) candidates only. I
- nterview by AHQ Special Selection Board for CSC candidates only.
- Final selection by Air Headquarters in order of merit.
- Note: Appearing Candidates are also eligible to apply provided they have obtained 65% marks in FSC / ‘A’ Level (Part-1) and bring a certificate from the Principal that they are likely to Pass FSC / ‘A’ Level Examination in the prescribed grades (FSc Courses only). Candidates with O ‘A’ Level background are required to produce equivalence (Pre-Engg / Pre-Medical) certificates.
A candidate is ineligible if he / she is:-
- Rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection boards.
- Twice rejected by ISSB for Post Grad Entry.
- Twice rejected by ISSB for intermediate / Graduate (PMA/ Graduate / Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB OR GHQ/ NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
- Once rejected by ISSB for Intermediate / Graduate (PMA/ Graduate/Equivalent) and twice rejected by ISSB OR GHQ/ NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in ISSB except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in GHQ/NHQ AHQ selection boards.
- Dismissed/Removed / Debarred from Govt. Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority)
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB)
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested)
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Withdrawn / discharged / resigned or purchase release from any Armed Forces Officers Academy / Training institution on any ground.
- Tempering of academic certificate / forgery / concealment to get undue advantage will make an applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in Armed Forces.
- Found giving incomplete, false or wrongful information.
- Thrice screened out by Army / Navy /Air Force during preliminary selection.
- Highly Competitive salary package
- Free Medical treatment self and family
- Training and posting in different cities of Pakistan and abroad
- Free accommodation and 50% waiver in fare by train and air travel
- Internationally recognized courses
- Membership of Air Force Officer Housing Scheme (AFOHS)
How to apply
Interested candidates who want to apply read the full advertisement online for more details and apply online at www.joinpaf.gov.pk.