- Address Manager (Human Resource) KPT Office Building Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Sindh, Karachi
- Education Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Relevant Diploma
- Salary Offer 35,000+ USD 35,000+ Month
|GO to Home Page
KPT Jobs 2023 (Online Apply) Karachi Port Trust
The Karachi Port Trust (KPT) is currently in the process of recruitment, and we have compiled a comprehensive list of job positions available for KPT Jobs 2023. To submit your application, kindly visit www.kpt.gov.pk and acquire the official application form. KPT is seeking highly skilled, experienced, and motivated individuals from all regions of Pakistan to fill these vacant roles. Detailed information for candidates can be found on the KPT website.
Applicants interested in these opportunities must ensure that they meet the specified qualifications mentioned in the job advertisement for the desired position. Generally, a high school diploma, relevant diploma, DAE, or intermediate qualifications are required.
The advertisement also outlines the upper age limit for each position, with a 5-year general age relaxation already applied. All appointments will be made on a three-year (extendable) contract basis.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are encouraged to apply using the prescribed Application Format available on the KPT jobs portal website at www.kpt.gov.pk.
- For interested candidates, please forward your applications along with a comprehensive CV (including complete biodata) and copies of supporting documents to the following address: Manager HR, Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi.