- Address PMU Planning & Development Board-78/79-D Block-New Muslim Town - Wahdat Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, PK
- Education Master, MS, BS
- Salary Offer 70000+ USD 70000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Latest Job Vacancies at Punjab Social Protection Authority PSPA Lahore
The Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA) has recently advertised for job vacancies in the daily Express Tribune Newspaper of April 15, 2023. The job openings are for the Lahore location in Punjab, Pakistan. The available positions are Environmental Social Safeguard Specialist.
The Punjab government has received financing from the World Bank for the Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP) IP164785. The project aims to increase the access to quality health services, economic opportunities, and social inclusion programs for poor and vulnerable households in selected districts of Punjab.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualifications The candidate must have at least a Master’s degree or equivalent (16 years of education) in Environmental Studies/Science Engineering or related disciplines such as Natural Resource Management, Gender Studies, Anthropology, or a related discipline. The degree should be from a foreign or local university recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
- Experience The candidate should have at least 8 years of documentary verifiable experience in development projects and managing compliance with environmental and social safeguards in the field after completing the stipulated qualification. The candidate must have demonstrated experience in implementing and managing compliance with environmental and social safeguards in the field.
- Skills The candidate should be proficient in written and oral communication in the English language. They should also be proficient in using MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Power Point.
How to Apply?
To apply for the job opportunity, interested candidates must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) along with an updated CV, copies of CNIC, all educational degrees from HEC-recognized universities, and experience certificates. The submission can be made by sending the required documents to the address mentioned below or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must mention their years of experience and qualifications at the top of their CVs. Incomplete EOIs received after the due date will not be considered. If a face-to-face meeting is required, it shall be done virtually or physically. The salary will be market-based and commensurate with experience and qualifications for the mentioned assignment. The Terms of Reference (TORs), including qualifications and experience, can be downloaded at https://pspa.punjab.gov.pk/.
The last date for submitting EOIs is 28 April 2023. The selection process will be in accordance with the “World Bank Procurement Regulations for Investment Project Financing Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services” (July 2016) revised in November 2017 and August 2018. Interested consultants must take note of Section III, paragraphs 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations.”