- Address Capital Hospital CDA Sector G-6/2, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, Pakistan
- Education MBBS, Master's, BSc. Nursing, B.Sc in Physiotherapy, Matric with science, FA/FSC, ICS, I.Com, Matric
- Vacancies 68
- Salary Offer 40000+ USD 40000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Medical Department jobs in Capital Development Authority CDA Islamabad
Are you looking for a good job opportunity? The Capital Development Authority CDA published the latest jobs opportunity for you in the Daily Dawn newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 29 March 2023. So don’t wait till the last date to apply. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Details of Posts
Capital Development Authority CDA is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Orthodontic Specialist, Vascular Surgeon, Rheumatologist, Neuro Physician, Associate Neuro Physician, Histopatho-logist, Assistant Merit Director HMIS, Associate Anesthetist, Dy. Director (Coordination), Assistant Director (Coordination), Associate Oncologist, Assistant Anesthetist. Medical Officers (1:3), Assistant Dental Surgeon, Head Nurse, Physiotherapist, Assistant Physiotherapist, Staff Nurse, Diabetes Educator, Admin Officer (Special Initiatives), Speech therapy Technician, Phlebotomist/ Lab receptionist, Receptionist, Electrician, Special Services Guard (lump-sum Pay), and Security Guards. The advertisement was published on 14 March 2023.
- Qualification: MBBS, Master’s, BSc. Nursing, B.Sc in Physiotherapy, Matric with science, FA/FSC, ICS, I.Com, Matric,
How to apply
- New written application on plain paper alongwith attested copies of all educational documents, experience certificates, two recent photographs, CNIC and Domicile should reach to the office of Project Director / Executive Director Capital Hospital, CDA within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Name of Post and Serial Number should be mentioned on the left corner of the Envelope and applications with Block Bold Letters.
- Incomplete and unattested documents will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for coming for the Test/interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for Test/interview.
- The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations should send their applications through proper channel.
- The Authority has right to decrease or increase the number of posts at the time of recruitment.
- Age relaxation shall be allowed as per government instructions/policy.
- All applicable quotas will be observed as per Federal Government policy.
- All project posts shall be purely on contract basis for a period of one year having no vested right for regular appointment.
- All applications should be forwarded through Post Officer or any courier service.
- No application will be entertained “BY HAND”.
- The Capital Development Authority has right to cancel advertisement at any time.