- Address Director National University of Pakistan FGEI Directorate Sir Syed Road, Punjab, Rawalpindi
- Education Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s
- Vacancies 43
- Salary Offer 35000 USD 35000 Month
|GO to Home Page
Ministry of Defence – MOD Jobs 2023 (Online Apply)
The National University of Pakistan (NUP) Secretariat, under the auspices of the Ministry of Defence, Government of Pakistan, invites applications from Pakistani nationals for project positions in the initiative, “Establishment of the National University of Pakistan Islamabad.” These roles are strictly on a contract basis with fixed pay.
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for appointment on a purely contract basis for the project positions on fixed pay in the Project titled, “Establishment of National University of Pakistan Islamabad.”
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should submit their application along with the required documents (Hard Copies), including a detailed CV, copy of CNIC, one passport-size photograph, attested educational documents, and experience certificates, to the address given below. Alternatively, applicants can apply ONLINE through the link www.njp.gov.pk. The eligibility criteria are available on the website.
- Applications should be submitted within 15 (fifteen) days from the publication of this advertisement.
- Applicants currently employed in Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Organizations must apply through proper channels.
- Incomplete applications and applications with fake/false documents will be rejected at any stage during or after the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will be invited for the test/interview. The test/interview will be conducted in Rawalpindi only.
- The Organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the vacancy at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview.