- Address Ministry Of Energy-2nd Floor - A Block-Pak Secretariat-Red Zone-Islamabad Capital Territory, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, PK
- Education Bachelor, BS
- Vacancies 1
- Salary Offer 50000+ USD 50000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Ministry of Energy Petroleum Jobs in Islamabad
The Ministry of Energy, Islamabad has published the latest jobs opportunity in the Daily Aaj newspaper. The ministry is in search of an Assistant Manager Communication and is offering an attractive salary package. The post is open to individuals with a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or a related field.
Requires a Bachelor/ BS or equivalent degree with relevant experience in the field.
How to apply/ Terms and Conditions
- The initial contract period will be one year, which may be extended based on requirements and satisfactory performance.
- The maximum age will be calculated from the date of birth listed on the CNIC up to the 15th day of the advertisement. Similarly, the minimum relevant experience will be calculated from the first day of relevant experience following the announcement of the relevant degree.
- Employees of corporate/autonomous / semi-autonomous bodies, as well as government employees, may apply through the proper channels.
- Within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement, interested candidates should submit their complete CV clearly indicating their relevant qualifications (with passing year/month), experiences (period of service against each position), and biodata, along with one colour passport size photograph. Applications that are incomplete or late will not be considered. Online applications are accepted.
- Applicants should send their applications to the Director General of Petroleum Concessions, Petroleum House, 3rd Floor, Attaturk Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- There will be no TA/DA paid for the interview. The Department reserves the right to accept or reject any/all applications for any reason.
- The Department reserves the right to withdraw or increase the number of advertised positions.
- For further information, please contact Mr. Muhammad Arif Baig, Assistant Director (Employment & Training), at 051-9207724.