- Address Deputy Secretary (A&P): Ministry of Maritime Affairs 8th Floor Kohsar Pak, Islamabad, Islamabad
- Education Ph.D USD Month
|GO to Home Page
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Government of Pakistan Jobs 2023 (Technical Advisor, MP-I scale)
Ministry of Maritime Affairs is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the position of Technical Advisor, MP-I scale, on a contract basis. The selection process will strictly be based on merit, ensuring transparency throughout.
- Candidates must hold a Ph.D. degree in Ports/Shipping/Naval Sciences/Maritime Sciences/Maritime Business & Management from a globally recognized university or HEC, along with a minimum of fourteen (14) years of professional experience. Alternatively, candidates with a Master’s degree in relevant subjects must possess at least 18 years of experience in the relevant field.
- The maximum age limit for applicants is 62 years, which will be calculated as of the closing date for the submission of applications.
- The initial tenure for the Technical Advisor will be three (03) years, with the possibility of extension for an additional two (02) years on an annual basis, subject to satisfactory performance.
- The contract of the Technical Advisor may be terminated by either party with one month’s notice or payment of one month’s basic pay in lieu thereof.
- The Technical Advisor will receive a pay package of MP-I Scale in accordance with the Management Position Scale Policy.
Application Submission Guidelines:
- Interested individuals should submit their applications along with their CVs and attested photocopies of testimonials, including CNIC and one recent passport-size photograph to Deputy Secretary (A&P), Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Pak Islamabad by 25-08-2023 (Friday) during office hours.
- Application forms and detailed Terms of Reference (TORS)/Job Description for the position can be downloaded from the websites www.moma.gov.pk and https://njp.gov.pk/.
- Applicants currently employed in Government/Semi-Government Departments or Autonomous Bodies must obtain NOCs from their parent organizations.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
- The eligibility and selection of the candidate will also be assessed in accordance with the existing MP Scale Policy-2020 available on the Ministry’s website.
- Applications that do not meet the above criteria or are submitted after the due date and time will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates during the selection process.