- Address P.O Box 904, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, PK
- Education Primary | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | BCS | BIT | LLb
- Vacancies Multiple
- Salary Offer 30000+ USD 30000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
National Integrated Monitoring & Inspection (NIMIN) Jobs 2023
Job applications are invited from Pakistani nationals, both male and female, for various vacancies at the National Integrated Monitoring & Inspection Network (NIMIN) in Islamabad, Pakistan. These vacancies include positions such as Protocol Officer, Stenotypist, Executive Officer, Record Keeper, Photographer, Data Processing Officer, Assistant Incharge, Assistant, Naib Qasid, LDC, UDC, Legal Assistant, Security Guard, Driver, and Superintendent. The allocation of quotas will be based on S.R.O No. 747(1)/2020. The advertisement for these vacancies was published in the daily Mashriq newspaper on 16 April 2023.
Fresh candidates with educational qualifications ranging from Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, BCS, LLB, and BIT etc. are required.
How to Apply Online?
- For a comprehensive job description and more details, please refer to the website www.nimin.pk.
- Candidates meeting the above qualifications can apply online at www.nimin.pk, or submit their applications via mail addressed to the designated individual, with hard copies of their CV, one passport-sized photo, and their CNIC, by 06 May 2023.
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Category Other
- Location Islamabad
- Address Evacuee Trust Building, 1 Agha Khan Rd, F 6/3 F-5, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory