- Address Progressive Public Sector Organization, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, PK
- Education Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE
- Vacancies 1660
- Salary Offer 70000+ USD 70000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
New Jobs 2023 in Progressive Public Sector Organization
A Progressive Public Sector Organization invites applications from Suitable Candidates having domicile of Sindh Province (Sindh (R) & Sindh (U) only for the following regular based positions. The Progressive Public Sector Organization published the latest jobs opportunity for you in Daily Express newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 24 March 2023. So don’t wait to apply until the end date. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
A Progressive Public Sector Organization is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Stock Verifier, Assistant, Mali, Sub Engineer, UDC, Chowkidar, LDC, Bailiff, Naib Qasid, Sepoy and Storekeeper. The advertisement published on 05 March 2023.
- Qualification Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE
- Experience Experience is essential depending on the nature of the job
How to apply
- The application Form & Bank Deposit Slip can be downloaded from www.ftapak.com. OR Click Here
- For All above posts age limit is 18 to 33 Years for Sindh (Rural) & 18 to 30 for Sindh (Urban) domicile holders.
- Further Age relaxation will be granted as per government rules.
- Govt servant may apply through proper channel.
- Selected candidates may be transferred anywhere in Sindh Province.
- All candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test/Interview subject to scrutiny of their eligibility after the recruitment process.
- Number of Posts can be increased or decreased at the time of final selection Or may be abolished a single post or all the recruitment process at any time by the competent authority.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application & Bank deposit fee.
- Last date of submission of application is 24th March 2023.
- Application form along with Bank Deposit Slip & Copy of CNIC Should reach the undersigned through registered post/TCS only before closing date.