- Address Head of Human Capital Management 503-Shaheen Complex Egerton Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, PK
- Education Bachelor, Master, MCS, BIT, MIT, BS
- Vacancies 16
- Salary Offer 50000+ USD 50000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
PAHP Jobs 2023 – Punjab Affordable Housing Program
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity? The Urban Unit and Punjab Housing and Town Planning agency (PHATA) published the latest jobs opportunity for you in Daily The Nation newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 20 March 2023. So don’t wait to apply until the end date. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
The Urban Unit and Punjab Housing and Town Planning agency (PHATA) are co-implementing the World Bank funded Punjab Affordable Housing Program (PAHP). The Program will support the Government of Punjab in strengthening its housing institutions and systems, and enhance the quantity and quality of affordable housing. Focus will be on promoting private sector participation in affordable housing provision through infrastructure investment support and the public sector’s delivery of alternate housing solutions to the poorest; strengthening institutions with critical roles in housing policy and programs; deepening housing sector regulatory reforms; and promoting livability and sustainability of housing through climate resilient and energy efficient infrastructure investments.
Punjab Affordable Housing Program is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Specialist Urban Data Analyst, Project Director, Research Analyst, Specialist Social Development, Specialist Infrastructure, and Specialist Housing. The advertisement published on 05 March 2023.
- Qualification Bachelor, Master, MCS, BIT, MIT, BS
- Experience Experience is essential depending on the nature of the job
How to apply
- For further job details, TORS and job description please visit: www.urbanunit.gov.pk and to apply online please visit: www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- The applications submitted by hand, by courier or by email will not be entertained.
- We reserve the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- The deadline to apply for the above positions is 22nd March 2023.
- Goverment servants should apply through proper channels.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The Company reserves the right to accept/reject any application or cancel the recruitment process.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for test/interview.