- Address Population Welfare Department Sindh 11th Floor NICL Building, Near Gora Graveyard, Karachi
- Education Bachelor, BA, DAE
- Vacancies 25
- Salary Offer 70,000+ USD 70,000+ Month
|GO to Home Page
Population Welfare Department (PWD) Sindh Jobs 2023
The Population Welfare Department is inviting applications for job positions advertised in the daily Express dated 13 July 2023. The vacancies are available in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. The following positions are open for applications: Stenotypist.
Applicants who have passed the graduation category test conducted by the Sindh Domecil and IBAS Testing Service, and meet the required standards, are eligible to apply.
Required Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation with at least a second division from an HEC recognized university.
- Certificate in English shorthand and typing from an institute recognized by SBTE, SBTEVTA, or Sindh Board of Technical Education.
- Minimum typing speeds of 120 words per minute in English shorthand and 35 words per minute in typing.
- Certificate in MS Office from a recognized institute.
How to Apply/ Terms and Conditions:
- Verified copies of the required degrees, certificates, and other qualifications such as Domicile, PRC Form D, etc., along with two CNIC-sized photographs and a copy of the screen short of the result card of the Sindh Domecil and IBAS Testing Service, Sukkur IBA Testing Service, must be submitted in the prescribed format with the applications within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement to the Director General, Population Welfare Department Sindh, 11th Floor, AICL Building, Opposite Gora Qabristan, Abassi Shaheed Road, Karachi.
- The required degrees, Domicile, and PRC Form D must be valid and issued before the deadline.
- The Domicile and PRC Form D must be in accordance with the requirements of the IBA Testing Service.
- General relaxation in the upper age limit will be granted in accordance with the government policy.
- The positions will be allocated based on the current laws of the Sindh government for urban and rural quotas.
- The positions will be allocated under the reserved quota for women, disabled persons (DAP), and minorities according to the current laws of the Sindh government. (Certificate of disability is required for DAP quota).
- Existing employees applying for these positions should submit their applications through proper channel / by the competent authority from the current department. Applications submitted manually will not be considered.
- The department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions or cancel the recruitment process at any time.
- Provision of false or incorrect information will result in disqualification of the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- Applications without documents or incomplete documents will not be considered.