- Address Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Head Office LDA Plaza Edgerton Road - Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, PK
- Education FRCS/ MBBS/ FCPS/ LLB/ LLM
- Vacancies 12
- Salary Offer 50000+ USD 50000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Today PPSC Jobs 2023 | Download PPSC Advertisement No. 4/2023
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a government agency responsible for recruiting qualified individuals for government department positions in Punjab. This page contains all the necessary information for PPSC Jobs No. 4/2023, and interested individuals seeking employment opportunities in Punjab are encouraged to check this page regularly.
The PPSC is responsible for employee development across various departments, providing advice to the government on recruitment and selection, and evaluating employee performance to provide recommendations for career growth.
PPSC’s latest advertisement features vacancies for Associate Professors and Law Officers. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply, subject to PPSC’s terms and conditions. The educational requirements for these positions include LLB, LLM, MD, FCPS, MS, FRCS, and MBBS.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs
Important Note: We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible and not wait until the deadline. Online applications are the only method of applying, and applications submitted in any other format will not be considered. We suggest that you review the Step By Step Procedure before beginning your online application.
Read More Instructions for Applying for PPSC Jobs
Before applying for PPSC Jobs, please read the “General Instructions” related to the application fee, written test, and interview on the official PPSC website at www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Age concession is not applicable for employees of Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal or Provincial Governments and those of Local Bodies for the period of their service in such organizations.
- Candidates claiming that their foreign or local qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification must submit an equivalence certificate issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of the concerned Administrative Department at the time of the interview or when requested by the Commission. Failure to submit this certificate will result in the cancellation of the candidate’s candidacy.
- Candidates claiming experience in a private firm/entity must provide proof at the time of the interview that the firm/entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms, or any other Regulatory Authority. The concerned private entity must have registered status during the experience claimed by the candidate.
- After applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC, candidates must immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the same at the time of the interview (if called).
- Candidates must obtain/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or any other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of the interview (if called).
- Candidates must provide marks obtained/total marks or a percentage certificate of all degrees issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- Any information shared by anyone other than the PPSC’s official website is not authentic, and candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will only be held at Lahore.
- If the number of posts varies (increase/decrease) by the concerned department, no fresh applications will be invited.
- Applicants are advised to deposit fees online only by using the following mediums: ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter (by visiting the nearest *1Link Member Banks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks. For details, please visit the PPSC website at www.ppsc.gop.pk.