- Address Industries Commerce & Investment Department, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, PK
- Education Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MA, M.Sc, BS
- Vacancies 57+
- Salary Offer 50000+ USD 50000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Project Implementation Unit PIU Jobs 2023
Project Implementation Unit, Improving Workforce Readiness Project in Punjab, an Asian Development Bank (ADB) funded project under the Industries, Commerce, Investment & Skills Development Department, Government of the Punjab, requires services of qualified and experienced individuals having Punjab Domicile, for appointment against following positions purely on contract basis:
The Industries Commerce & Investment Department published the latest jobs opportunity for you in Daily Jang newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 20 March 2023. So don’t wait to apply until the end date. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Industries Commerce & Investment Department is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Deputy Director, Procurement, Sweeper, Mali, Deputy Director, Admin Officer, Accounts Officer, Deputy Director Technical, Deputy Director Policy, Deputy Director, Digital Platform, Deputy Director Equipment, Deputy Director Finance, Computer Operator, Director Training Equipment, Assistant Director, contract Management, Assistant Director Technical Content, Gender Specialist, Mis Specialist, Deputy Director Environment, Assistant Director, procurement, Project Director, Assistant Director Civil, Deputy Director Technical Coordinator, Internal Auditor, Office Boy, Communication, specialist, Assistant Director Social Safeguard, Deputy Director Administration, Assistant Director Monitoring, Dispatch Rider, Security Guard, Director Policy Strategy Technician, Deputy Director Strategy, Driver, Project Director Civil Works, Office Assistant, Deputy Director Contract Management and Deputy Director Technical Content. The advertisement published on 05 March 2023.
- Qualification Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MA, M.Sc, BS
- Experience Experience is essential depending on the nature of the job
How to apply
- The appointment will be made purely on a contract basis
- Applicants may submit applications along with attested copies of all testimonials by 20.03.2023 (Monday) on the below mentioned address through registered post
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
- Government employees may apply for project posts through proper channel under the rules.
- No TA/DA is admissible for applicants to be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date shall not be considered and no intimation will be given.
- The Project Director, PIU (WRPP) has the right to cancel the advertisement/hiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Interested candidates who want to apply read full advertisement online for more details and how to apply.