- Address Project Director- Project Management & Implementation Unit PMU, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, PK
- Education Primary, Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master
- Vacancies 222+
- Salary Offer 55000+ USD 55000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Project Management & Implementation Unit PMU Jobs 2023
With reference to the earlier advertisement published in the daily newspapers viz: Dawn, Jang, Kawish, Awami Awaz and Pahenji Akhbar dated 19th February, 2023 with INF-KRY No. 628/2023 and SPSU’s website www.spsu.gos.pk for the following vacant positions. It is to inform that the interested candidates to apply handwritten/typed or downloaded application form from the SPSU’s website www.spsu.gos.pk and submit with educational and experience documents upto 15th March, 2023 through courier/in person addressed to the Project Director-SSPDSS.
Project Management & Implementation Unit PMU is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of General Manager Finance, General Manager Operations, Planning Officer, Project Manager, Procurement Officer, Programme Manager, Gardner, Research Officer, Account Audit Assistant, Compliance Officer, Manager HR Administration, Administration Assistant, Training Officer, Manager Account Audit, Payment Specialist, GRM Officer, It Infrastructure Head, Sweeper, Research Specialist, Network Security Administrator, Field Officer, Training Coordinator, Driver, General Manager Administration, GIS Specialist, Account Officer, Payment Officer, GRM Speicalist, ME Officer, HR Officer, Photocopy Operator, Electrician, Registration Specialist, Contract Management Specialist, Specialist Social Mobilization, Data Center Officer, Verification Officer, Naib Qasid, Audit Officer, Manager Finance, System Administrator, Officer Field Operation, Dispatch Rider, District Coordinator, District Admin Finance Officer, Receptionist, Software Developer, Programme Officer, Law Officer, Secretary To PD, System Analyst, Monitoring Officer, Administration Officer and Graphic Designer. The advertisement published on 05 March 2023.
- Qualification Primary, Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master
- Experience Experience is essential depending on the nature of the job
Terms & Conditions (added)
- Condition of domicile has been deleted following the World Bank’s guidelines.
- Staff will be hired purely on merit basis.
- Salary package will be offered on Project Pay Scale (PPS)/MP-II as stated in the advertisement.
- Don’t give your portable mobile number (which is converted from one network to another) so that SMS delivery is ensured.
- For further clarification, the applicant may visit SPSU’s website (www.spsu.gos.pk).
Interested candidates who want to apply read full advertisement online for more details and how to apply.