- Address P.O Box # 795-Post Office sector I-10, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, PK
- Education Primary, Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA, DAE, ACCA, CA, B.E, MS, BS
- Vacancies 22
- Salary Offer 45000+ USD 45000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Public Sector Organization Jobs 2023 Islamabad
A well reputed public sector private limited company registered with SECP; requires a team of professionals in varying specialties and business related fields, which can assist the management to take the organization to the next level through strategic planning, expeditious project management and execution, and enabling support structure to achieve the highest level of efficiency.
Are you currently seeking a job that’s exciting? The most recent job opportunity for you was published in the Daily Tribune newspaper by the Public Sector Organization Jobs 2023. The advertisement’s deadline for applications is Friday, April 5, 2023. Thus, don’t wait to apply till the deadline. You may read all the prerequisites for the open positions as well as detailed guidance on how to apply here.
Public Sector Organization Private Limited Company is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Technician, LTV Driver, Security Officer, Cook, Assistant Manager IT, Sanitary Worker, Project Engineer, Business Development Officer, Driver, HR Officer, Security Supervisor, HTV Driver, Head Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Public Relations Officer, Assistant Manager Finance, Office Superintendent, Manager IT, Sirector Services, Admin Officer, Naib Qasid, Assistant Manager Procurement, Marketing Officer, Director Administration, Accounts Officer, Engineering Supervisor, Director Dupply Chain Management, Security Guard, Trainees Officer, Trainees Officer Internship, Project Manager, Assistant Manager Audit, Waiter and Assistant Accountant. The advertisement published on 19 March 2023.
- Qualification Primary, Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, B.Com, M.com, BBA, MBA, DAE, ACCA, CA, B.E, MS, BS
- Experience Depending on the position, expertise may be necessary.
How to apply
- CVs along with the attested copies of academic degrees and experience certificates, CNIC and 2 x Passport Size photographs should be forwarded to address given below by 05 April 2023.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
Address: Po Box # 795, Post Office Sector I-10, Islamabad