- Address Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP) Punjab Social Projection Authority (PSPA) 78-79. D Block - Wahat Road, New Muslim Town, Lahore
- Education Bachelor, Master, Others
- Vacancies 02
- Salary Offer 298,810 USD 298,810 Month
|GO to Home Page
Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA) Jobs 2023
Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA) is seeking candidates for the following positions in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, as advertised in the daily Dawn Newspaper on July 13, 2023: Deputy Director Audit and Admin Officer.
Individuals with qualifications such as Others, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees are eligible to apply.
The Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP) is a World Bank-assisted initiative aimed at enhancing access to quality health services and implementing economic and social inclusion programs for poor and vulnerable households in 11 of the most underprivileged districts of Punjab. The PHCIP is looking to fill the above-mentioned vacant positions based in Lahore.
For a detailed job description, including experience, qualifications, and skills required, please visit the following websites: www.pspa.punjab.gov.pk/careers, www.phcip.com.pk/careers/, or www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
How to Apply for PSPA Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates, who meet the qualifications and experience mentioned on the above-mentioned websites, can apply through www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, they must also send their applications via postal/courier services. The application should include hard copies of their CVs, one passport-sized photograph, and attested copies of CNIC, educational certificates, degrees, and experience certificates. The applications should be addressed to the undersigned and must be received by the 26th of July, 2023 (Wednesday). Applicants must mention the job application reference number or attach the email received from the Punjab Job Portal in response to the online application submission along with the hard copy of the application.
- Please note that only complete job applications, including those applied online and sent via postal/courier services with supporting documents, received before the deadline, will be considered for further processing.
- Initially, appointments will be made on a contractual basis for one year and will be extended subject to satisfactory performance. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained. Only applicants possessing relevant qualifications and experience, supported by documentary evidence, will be shortlisted and called for an interview. Shortlisted candidates for the test/interview will not be eligible for reimbursement of travel or daily allowances (TA/DA).
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions as per project requirements or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.