- Address Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, Pakistan
- Education PhD, or LLM
- Vacancies 1
- Salary Offer 80000+ USD 80000+ Month
|GO to Home Page
Secretary Jobs in Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department 2023
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity? The Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department published the latest jobs opportunity for you in Daily Mashriq newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 15 March 2023. So don’t wait till the last date to apply. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Details of Posts
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Secretary . The advertisement published on 02 March 2023.
- Qualification: PhD and LLM
- Legal experience of following kinds.
- Legislative drafting
- Decision making Involving Interpretation of laws either as a Judicial Officer or Advocate or Civil Servant.
- Teaching and/ or research in law or law related subjects.
- The candidate must demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- A high degree of understanding of constitutional and legal frame work.
- A high degree of understanding of Civil and Criminal Justice systems.
- A high degree of understanding of regulatory laws or regulations and its Impact.
- Aexcellent understanding and expression of English language.
- Minimum: 45 years
- Maximum: 63 years
How to apply
Interested candidates who want to apply read the full advertisement online for more details.
Eligible candidates (male or female) may apply alongwith the following documents:
- attested coples of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas/CNC/experience certificate.
- The candidate should have domicile of Punjab Province. detalled Curriculum Vitae of the candidate clearly highlighting all elements of the eligibility criteria and personal attributes, alongwith three recent passport size photographs.
- Vision Statement pertaining to the post applied for.
- The candidates already working In Government/seml Government Institutions may apply through proper channel.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose.
- The Government may dispense with the recruitment process without assigning any reason.