- Address INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE CTD SINDH KARACHI, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, Pakistan
- Education Matric
- Vacancies 135
- Salary Offer 30000+ USD 30000+ Month
|GO to Home Page
Sindh Police Jobs- Latest Jobs in Sindh Police
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity? The Sindh Police published the latest job opportunity for you in the Daily Dawn newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 16 March 2023. So don’t wait till the last date to apply. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Details of Posts
Applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Sindh Province for recruitment against the following posts vacant in Bomb Disposal Cadre (BDC) Special Branch Sindh:-
Sindh Police is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Constable and Head Constable. The advertisement was published on 04 March 2023.
- Qualification: Minimum Matric
Experienced and inexperienced candidates can apply
- 5 Feet & 5 inches (minimum)
- Female Height: 5 Feet With Sound Health.
- Minimum 33 inches with expansion of 1.5 inch.
Physical Endurance Test
- Male: 1600 meters running in 8 minutes
- Female: 800 meters walk in 14 minutes
- 18 to 28 years.
- Government Servant having two years of service may apply unto the age of Thirty Three (33) years on the date of advertisement.
How to apply
Interested candidates who want to apply read the full advertisement online for more details.
- Online Application / Registration is required to be filled on the Official website of Sukkur IBA University Testing Services (SIBA) Testing Service i.eapply.sts.net.pk.
- Preference will be given to those who have qualified in Civil Defense Courses from recognized Institutes e Federal or Provincial Government.
- After submission of online application candidates may download system generated challan of Rs.900/- (Rupert Nine hundred only) and deposit it in any branch of ABL/MCB Bank Ltd.
- Candidates are required to upload CNIC, Domicile, PRC/ Form-D, one recent photograph, Academic document & Driving license when applying online.
- The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called fi “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically any stage.
- Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
- No online application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Additional 15 Marks shall be given to the interview qualified Children of retired employees of Sindh Police or Serving employees of Sindh Police having 25 years of qualifying service as on the last date of submission of online applications, as per Sindh Police Recruitment Policy.
Terms And Conditions
- Relevant documents shall be required from the children of Retired & Serving Employees duly attested by the Head of respective Units.
- No relaxation in upper age limit, qualification and eligibility criteria shall be granted.
- Date, time & venue of all tests shall be intimated later through online call letters, SMS and website of SIBA Testing Service.
- No TADA will be given for test/interview.
- Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Candidates qualified in written test shall only be called for physical test by SIBA Testing Service. Test venue an date shall be communicated separately.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit online application.
- Candidate shall be posted to any Unit of Bomb Disposal in Sindh Province as per requirement.
- Last date for submission of online applications within (14) days from the date of publication.