- Address Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, PK
- Education Bachelor | Master | MBA | B.E | BS
- Salary Offer 70000+ USD 70000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
SSGC Jobs 2023 – Sui Southern Gas Company | www.ssgc.com.pk
Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC) is seeking eligible candidates for the positions of Deputy Managing Director (Corporate Services) and Deputy Managing Director (Operations) in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. The job advertisement was published in the daily Jang Newspaper on April 30, 2023.
SSGC is a public sector entity in Pakistan that distributes natural gas in Baluchistan and Sindh provinces. The company is undergoing transformation and is seeking candidates for the roles of Deputy Managing Director of Corporate Services and Deputy Managing Director of Operations. The ideal candidates will be strategic thinkers with excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills, who can build a high-performing team and foster a culture of excellence. They will focus on enhancing service quality, customer experience, compliance, and operational efficiency. Passion for the organization’s vision and mission is also essential.
Candidates with educational qualifications such as Bachelor’s, Master’s, B.E, MBA, etc. will be given preference. For further information on required qualifications and experience, please refer to the advertisement below.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for the advertised positions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Detailed job descriptions can be found on the SSGC website, and interested candidates must apply within fifteen days of the advertisement’s publication.
- The positions will be on a three-year contract basis, subject to renewal based on individual performance and company requirements.
- Shortlisting and selection will be merit-based, and internal candidates will receive continuity of service as per company policy.
- The compensation package is competitive, and candidates must fulfil the fit and proper criteria under the “Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015”. SSGC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages women to apply.