- Address Min of Defence Pak Secretariat-II Opposite Health Ways Murree Road Saddar Rawalpindi Cantt, Rawalpindi , Punjab, Pakistan, Pakistanb
- Education Matric or Intermediate
- Vacancies 64
- Salary Offer 25000+ USD 25000+ Month
|GO to Home Page
UDC Jobs in Military Lands and Cantonment Department Rawalpindi
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity? The Ministry of Defence published the latest jobs opportunity for you in the Daily Jung newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 20 March 2023. So don’t wait till the last date to apply. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Details of Posts
Ministry of Defence is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of UDC and LDC. The advertisement was published on 05 March 2023.
- Qualification: Intermediate and Matric
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Appointments on all posts will be made under Civil Servant Act, 1973 (As amended time to time) and rules made thereunder.
- Appointments for the above said posts are transferrable throughout Pakistan.
- Applications should be submitted through career portal at careers.mlc.gov.pk within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement.
- Instructions regarding how to apply can also be downloaded from careers.mlc.gov.pk.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel and shall provide NOC at the time of interview.
- Original educational certificates will be presented for verification at the time of interview.
- All vacancies are on regular basis and selected candidates will be appointed on probation period of one year under the rules.
- Military Lands and Cantonments Deptt, Ministry of Defence reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application. Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be allowed as admissible under the Government Rules.
How to apply
Interested candidates who want to apply read the full advertisement online for more details.
- Application Forms and Deposit slips can be downloaded from the ML&C Careers portal careers.mlc.gov.pk and the test fee can be deposited online in Account No.(4157485635), National Bank Cantt Board Building Branch, Mall Road Rawalpindi Cantt.
- Applications will be acceptable only on prescribed application form available on ML&C career portal.
- Candidates must deposit Rs.600/- as processing fee for each post.
- Deposited Fee is non refundable/non-transferable.
- Incomplete applications, applications submitted without following proper procedure or received without original deposit slip or after last date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
- Male and Female both candidates are eligible to apply.