- Address Cabinet Division, Cabinet Block, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, Pakistan
- Education MBA, M.sc, or MS
- Vacancies 1
- Salary Offer 181,500 USD 181,500 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Administration Jobs – Pakistan Telecommunication Authority PTA
The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) is a regulatory body of the Government of Pakistan. The PTA works for the development, regulation, and management of the telecommunications sector in Pakistan. Recently, the PTA has advertised for a post of Member Administration.
The advertisement was published in Daily Jung newspaper and the last date to apply is 15 April 2023. The Member Administration will be responsible for the regulatory functions, policy formulation, and the overall management of the PTA.
The positions available are for qualified MBA’s, M.Sc’s and MS’s. It is essential that applicants have a minimum of 20 years of relevant post-qualification experience. So, if you are qualified and have the required experience, don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply today!
Terms and Conditions
- The Cabinet Division invites applications from Pakistanis with the following qualifications and experience for the position of Member (Administration) in the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).
- The applicant must be a Pakistani citizen.
- Member shall be appointed for a four-year term and shall be eligible for reappointment for a similar term or terms upon satisfactory performance, subject to the condition that a member shall cease to hold office upon reaching the age of sixty-five years.
- The selected candidates must not have any direct or indirect financial interest in, or business relationship with, any person, establishment, or firm that provides telecommunication services in Pakistan or abroad, or that supplies telecommunication equipment to any telecommunication sector in Pakistan or abroad.
- Only those on the short list will be contacted for interviews.
The Members of the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority shall be paid the salary of an officer in MP-II scale (Rs. 181,500-27,225-290,400)
How to Apply for Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) Jobs
Interested candidates should send their applications, along with a curriculum vitae, a copy of their CNIC, copies of academic testimonials duly verified by the institutes they attended, their domicile, and two recent photographs, to the address of: SHAFQAT ALI CHACHAR (DEPUTY SECRETARY (RA) Cabinet Division, Cabinet Block, Islamabad.