- Address BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan, PK
- Education Bachelor, Master, BS
- Vacancies 177
- Salary Offer 70000+ USD 70000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
BPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement No 05/2023 (bpsc.gob.pk)
Are you looking for a new job opportunity? The BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission has published the most recent job openings in the Daily Other newspaper. According to the advertisement, the deadline to apply is May 5, 2023. So don’t wait until the deadline to apply. You can read all of the requirements for the open positions as well as how to apply in detail here.
BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Lecturer Mathematics, Lecturer Geography, Lecturer Home Economics, Lecturer Sociology, Lecturer Bio Chemistry, Audiologist, Lecturer Computer, Lecturer Political Science, Lecturer IT, Lecturer Chemistry, Lecturer Urdu, Lecturer History, Lecturer Psychology, Lecturer Environmental Science, Lecturer Pakistan Studies, Lecturer Commerce, Lecturer Philosophy, Development Officer, Lecturer Physics, Lecturer English Literature, Lecturer English Linguistics, Lecturer Zoology, Lecturer, Lecturer Economics and Lecturer Statistics. The advertisement published on 22 March 2023.
- Qualification Bachelor, Master, BS
- Experience Fresh candidates can apply for these posts
How to apply
- All applications for BPS-16 and above Initial Recruitment must be submitted online at www.bpsc.gob.pk. Applicants are not required to submit a hard copy of their online application. Applicants who do not have internet access may submit their applications on the prescribed form by hand or mail to the Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta, on or before the closing date, which is May 5, 2023. Application form available on the BPSC website, providing detailed information in accordance with the prescribed conditions for the post applied for.
- At the time of screening/written test, candidates must bring their original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan), and a downloaded copy of their Admission Certificate/Roll No Slip. (Candidates should be aware that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) are valid documents. It is reiterated that candidates must keep the original T.R and not send it to the BPSC office in advance to avoid any inconvenience when entering the Examination Halls).
- Candidates who submitted their applications by hand or by mail/post will have their roll no slips mailed to their home address and will be notified via SMS.
- Admission Certificates/Roll No Slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written Test) for applied posts will be available on the BPSC website, www.bpsc.gob.pk. Candidates are encouraged to visit this website on a regular basis. They will also be notified via SMS.
- There is no extra time allowed for postal transit, etc.
For BPS-16 and 17, candidates must deposit the original treasury receipt of Rs. 600. Under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM FEE RECEIPT BPSC, the amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury authorised to transact business on behalf of the Government of Balochistan.
Interested candidates should read the full advertisement online for more information before applying.