- Address 7th Floor - Kohsar Block - Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, PK
- Education Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor
- Vacancies 18+
- Salary Offer 40000+ USD 40000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Ministry of IT & Telecommunication Jobs 2023 – Apply Online www.moitt.gov.pk
The Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication (MOITT) Islamabad has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Dispatch Rider, Lower Division Clerk, Stenotypist, Assistant, Naib Qasid, LDC, Upper Division Clerk and UDC as per advertisement published on March 26, 2023.
The applicants must possess the educational qualifications of Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor or equivalent. The applicants must have the required experience of the relevant field. The applicants must have a valid Domicile and CNIC. The applicants must be Pakistani citizens and fulfill the requirements of selection criteria as per government policy.
How to apply
- Applicants must submit their applications online at www.moitt.gov.pk before the deadline mentioned in the advertisement.
- The applications must be accompanied by the required documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, etc.
- The last date for submission of the application is April 10, 2023.
- The candidates must fill the application form correctly and submit it before the mentioned deadline.
- Incomplete application forms will not be considered and will be rejected immediately.
- Read the full advertisement carefully for more details.
- So, if you are interested in applying for these Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication MOIT Islamabad Jobs 2023, then make sure to submit your application before the deadline. Good luck!
- Total Jobs 4 Jobs
- Category Information Technology (IT)
- Address Islamabad