- Address Director (HR) National Counter Terrorism Authority Khayaban-e-Suhrawardy G-7/1, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, PK
- Education Bachelor, Master, MS, BS
- Vacancies 150
- Salary Offer 80000+ USD 80000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA Jobs 2023
National Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA) has recently announced job opportunities for the post of Technical Officer, Cyber Security Expert, Data Scientist, Analyst, Linguist and System Administrator. The job was published on 31 March, 2023 in daily Dawn newspaper and applications are open till 15 April, 2023. NACTA Jobs 2023 is now open for all provinces of Pakistan like Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Ex.FATA .
NACTA is now looking for talented and motivated individuals to join its team in 2023. NACTA is offering a number of positions to qualified individuals in the following branches of National Counter Terrorism Authority: Technical Branch, Counter Terrorism Branch, Counter Financing of Terrorism Branch, Counter Violent Extremism Branch, Intelligence Wing, and Communication and Outreach Branch.
The NACTA Jobs 2023 requires applicants to have a Bachelor, Master, MS, or BS degree in any relevant field and must have relevant job experience. The age limit for these positions is 45 years.
How to Apply For NACTA Jobs 2023
- Applicants are invited to apply online through the National Job Portal (www.njp.gov.pk). The applications must be submitted within 15 days of the date of publication of the advertisement. Applicants are advised to read all the requirements carefully before submitting their applications.
- A candidate can apply against vacancies/posts in any one Branch/Wing. However, he cannot apply for different vacancies in more than one Branch/Wing.
- Applicants should ensure that all the information provided and attached documents are verified and accurate. Any false or forged information will lead to the cancellation of candidature at any stage, even after employment.
- Applicants are required to bring original documents and two sets of attested copies at the time of the interview. The interviews will be conducted by a selection committee appointed by NACTA. The selection process will be based on the applicant’s qualifications, experience, and performance in the interview.
- All the candidates who meet the criteria, may be provisionally allowed to appear in the test subject to the scrutiny of their eligibility after the test.