- Address Higher Education Commission HEC, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, PK
- Education Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Vacancies 2+
- Salary Offer 60000+ USD 60000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
New Jobs 2023 in Higher Education Commission HEC
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity? The Higher Education Commission HEC published the latest jobs opportunity for you in Daily Express newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 20 March 2023. So don’t wait to apply until the end date. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Higher Education Commission is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Programme Specialist and Procurement Specialist Financial Management. The advertisement published on 05 March 2023.
- Qualification Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Experience Experience is essential depending on the nature of the job
How to apply
- The Job Description of the position is available at HEC website https://www.hec.gov.pk/site/announcements.
- Please apply online through: https://careers.hec.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Please do not send hard copies of application, CV or documents.
- Selection will be made as per HEC policies and procedures.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Experience means the experience gained after obtaining the minimum required qualification. Part time, honorary, apprentice, or internee experience will not be considered.
- Test of candidates residing outside the Islamabad / Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta & Peshawar).
- Interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad/Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted online via audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta & Peshawar).
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.