- Address CEO Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyab SMBZAN Institute of Cardiology, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan, PK
- Education Bachelor, Master, BBA, MBA, BIT, MIT, LLB, CA, LLM, MS, Pharma D, BS
- Vacancies 12
- Salary Offer 70000+ USD 70000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
SMBZAN Institute of Cardiology Quetta Jobs 2023
The SMBZAN Institute of Cardiology Quetta is offering exciting career opportunities for professionals in various disciplines. An advertisement published in Daily Jang Newspaper on April 8, 2023, lists the following posts: Research Officer, Personal Relation Officer, Deputy Director Finance, Web Developer, Assistant Director HR, Law Officer, Pharmacist, Legal Advisor, Assistant Director HMIS, Bio Medical Engineer, Assistant Director Admin, Database Administrator and Deputy Director and Superintendent.
The minimum educational qualification required for these positions ranges from Bachelor’s to Master’s degree and BBA, MBA, BIT. The last date to apply for these jobs is April 26, 2023. Applications forms can be downloaded from the SMBZAN website and required documents should be submitted as per the advertisement.
How to Apply
Please follow the following information for applying to the job:
- Download the application form from www.smbzanicq.com.pk/career/
- Submit the application form and all testimonials to Gate No-1 Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed AL-Nahyan Institute of Cardiology, Kach Road Nawakili Quetta from 09 am to 03 p.m.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be available on www.smbzanicq.com.pk.
- Interview dates will be communicated on SMBZAN ICQ website for shortlisted candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates should bring one complete set of attested documents with CNIC, CV, two passport size photographs, experience letter, and original documents.
- The selected candidates will be offered a contract appointment for a period of one year, extendable based on performance.
- Age relaxation is available as per government policy.
- Quotas are reserved for females, disabled persons, and minorities.
- The appointment will be based on merit, with preference given to Balochistan province residents.
- Candidates already working in the government department should submit NOC during document submission. Candidates with NOC in progress are not eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates will receive attractive and competitive market salaries.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to adjust the number of positions.
- No TA/DA shall be given for the interview.
- Total Jobs 4 Jobs
- Category Healthcare & Medical
- Location Azad Kashmir, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, KPK, Punjab, Sindh