- Address Forest & Wildlife Department, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan, PK
- Education Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor
- Vacancies 11+
- Salary Offer 30000+ USD 30000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Test & Interview for Jobs – Forest & Wildlife Department
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity? The Forest & Wildlife Department published the latest jobs opportunity for you in Daily Jang newspaper. Last date to apply as per the advertisement is 07 May 2023. So don’t wait to apply until the end date. Here you can read all the requirements for the vacant positions and how to apply in detail.
Forest & Wildlife Department is looking for dynamic, qualified, and energetic candidates for the posts of Forester, Tubewell Operator, Videographer, Deputy Ranger Wildlife, Tractor Driver, Stock Assistant, Assistant Computer Operator, Clerk, Social Worker, PTI, Forest Guard, Stenographer, Forest Ranger Wildlife and Field Assistant in Quetta, Kech, Naseerabad, Sibbi, Quetta, Kalat, and Zhob Balochistan Pakistan. The advertisement published on 04 March 2023.
- Qualification Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor
- Experience Experience is essential depending on the nature of the job
Interested candidates who want to apply read full advertisement online for more details and how to apply.
Advertisement for Test & Interview for Jobs
- Total Jobs 2 Jobs
- Location Azad Kashmir, Balochistan, KPK, Punjab, Sindh