- Address Deputy Director Procurement (Program Office) Room No. 574 - Fifth Floor Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) FBR House - Constitution Avenue, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, PK
- Education Bachelor | Master | BCS | MCS | MS | Others | BS
- Salary Offer 70000+ USD 70000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Jobs 2023 – IT Staff
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) in Islamabad has announced Jobs 2023 through a job advertisement in the daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper. FBR has secured financing from the World Bank for the Pakistan Raises Revenue Program (PRRP) and is looking to hire individual consultants with a portion of the funds.
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is hiring for the positions of Software Engineer Java, Devops Architect, Solution Architect, UI Designer, UX Designer, and Software Engineer.
Preference will be given to candidates with educational backgrounds such as Master’s, BCS, Bachelor’s, Others, MCS, and MS, among others.
How to Apply
- Prepare a letter of Expression of Interest, demonstrating your ability, skills, and experience to undertake the assignment and deliver the required inputs/outputs under the TOR.
- Provide a detailed, dated, and signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) highlighting your qualifications and experience in carrying out similar assignments, along with references for possible checks.
- Fill and sign the “Expression of Interest Form (Individual Consultants),” which is enclosed with the TORS.
- Review Section III, paragraphs 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 [revised November 2017 and August 2018) (“Procurement Regulations”), to understand the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- The consultant selection will be made through the Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants method set out in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017, and August 2018.
- The FBR is hiring consultants on a contract basis, and they will be working on a full-time basis at FBR House in Islamabad. You can find detailed respective Terms of Reference at https://fbr.gov.pk/tenders. For any queries, please email email@example.com or visit the office of Director Program Office, Room No 574, 5th Floor, FBR House, G-5, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad, during business hours on any working day by/before the deadline for submission of EOI mentioned below.
- Enclose the Expression of Interest and Curriculum Vitae in an envelope clearly mentioning the position applied for written on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Deliver your application to the address mentioned below, either in person or by surface mail, not later than 1500 hours on 17th May 2023. In case any personal interaction is required, it would be undertaken virtually. Therefore, it is advised that applicants provide updated and complete contact information in their EOI (Form) and CV.
Kindly refer to the full advertisement below for further details.
Join our WhatsApp Group for daily job Updates: Click Here